We’ve created this policy which covers how Bray Leino Learning Limited;
- . collect
- . use
- . disclose
- . transfer
- . store
Introduction and General Terms
- social media or official Bray Leino Learning content on other websites
It also relates to our use of any personal information you provide to us by phone, SMS, email, in letters and other correspondence and in person.
To provide you with the full range of Bray Leino Learning services we sometimes need to collect information about you.
- what information Bray Leino Learning may collect about you;
- how Bray Leino Learning will use information we collect about you;
- when Bray Leino Learning may use your details to contact you;
- whether Bray Leino Learning will disclose your details to anyone else;
- your choices regarding the personal information you provide to us;
- how you can change the way we hold and use your personal information.
1. Who are we?
Bray Leino Learning Limited is a UK based learning and development solutions provider offering a fully integrated service to our clients, so they can deliver the most appropriate learning solutions or other relevant communications to their end users
We are a subsidiary of the listed UK company The Mission Marketing Group Plc and we sometimes work with other companies in the group to help deliver services to clients.
2. What information will Bray Leino Learning collect about me?
When you participate in, access or sign up to any of Bray Leino Learning’s services, activities or online content we may receive personal information about you. This can consist of information such as your name, email address, postal address, telephone or mobile number, gender or date of birth.
4. How will Bray Leino Learning use the information it collects about me?
Bray Leino Learning will use your personal information for several purposes including:
- to provide our services, activities or online content, to provide you with information about them and to deal with your requests and enquiries;
- to analyse the information you supply as well as your activity on our (and other) services so that we can offer a more relevant, tailored service where we provide personalised services;
- to use IP addresses and device identifiers so we can identify the location of users, block disruptive use, establish the number of visits from different countries and determine whether you are accessing the services from the UK;
- for analysis and research purposes so that we can improve the services offered by Bray Leino Learning. This can include using geo-demographic information from external sources where this helps us;
- we may also use and disclose information in aggregate (so that no individuals are identified) for marketing and strategic development purposes.
Where Bray Leino Learning proposes using your personal information for any other use we will ensure that we notify you first.
5. Your Bray Leino Learning Contact Request
If you email one of our contact addresses on the website (firstname.lastname@example.org, finance@ brayleino.co.uk, enquiriesasia@ brayleino.co.uk, recruitment@ brayleino.co.uk) dependant on your request, your details may be added to our CRM system, so we can effectively manage your enquiry. You will be contacted regarding your enquiry using the information you submitted within the email. We do not keep your data any longer than necessary and only use it in order to contact you about your enquiry.
If you have signed up to receive emails from us (via gated content forms on our website), your details will be added to our CRM system so that we can ensure future relevant information can be sent to you.
6. When will Bray Leino Learning contact me?
Bray Leino Learning may contact you:
- in relation to any correspondence we receive from you or any comment or complaint you make about Bray Leino Learning products or services;
- in relation to any services you are using;
- to update you on any material changes to Bray Leino Learning’s policies and practices; and
- for marketing purposes, as set out in section 8.
7. Will I be contacted for marketing purposes?
Bray Leino Learning will send you marketing communications where you have agreed to this.
We offer occasional emails, to let you know about Bray Leino Learning initiatives and services. We may personalise the message content based on any information you have provided to us.
8. Will Bray Leino Learning share my personal information with anyone else?
We will keep your information within Bray Leino Learning except where disclosure is required or permitted by law (for example to government bodies and law enforcement agencies, including for child protection reasons) or as described in this section and section 10.
We may share your information across Bray Leino Learning and, where this is necessary to provide you with a service you have requested, other Mission Marketing Group agencies.
We will use your information within Bray Leino Learning and will only share it outside the Mission Marketing Group where you have requested it or given your consent.
Sometimes Bray Leino Learning uses third parties to process your information on our behalf for example to provide services or analysis. Bray Leino Learning requires these third parties to comply strictly with our instructions and Bray Leino Learning requires that they do not use your personal information for their own business purposes, unless you have explicitly consented to the use of your personal information in that way.
9. Offensive or inappropriate content on Bray Leino Learning websites
If you post or send content which we consider offensive, inappropriate or objectionable anywhere on or to Bray Leino Learning websites or otherwise engage in any disruptive behaviour Bray Leino Learning may remove that content and/or block access.
Where Bray Leino Learning considers that you may be in breach of any applicable laws, for example on hate speech, Bray Leino Learning may disclose your personal information to relevant third parties, including to law enforcement agencies or your internet provider. Bray Leino Learning would only do so in circumstances where such disclosure is permitted under applicable laws, including data protection regulations.
10. What if I am a user aged under 18?
If you are aged 18 or under, please get your parent/guardian's permission before you provide any personal information to Bray Leino Learning.
11. How long will Bray Leino Learning keep my information?
We will hold your personal information for as long as is necessary for the relevant activity, or, as long as is set out in any relevant contract you hold with Bray Leino Learning.
12. Can I delete my data?
You can request that Bray Leino Learning delete any personal information we hold about you at any time by contacting GDPR@brayleino.co.uk with your request. Alternatively, you can write to the Data Protection Officer, Bray Leino Limited, Filleigh, Devon, EX32 0RX.
13. Can I find out what personal information Bray Leino Learning holds about me?
(We charge £10 for information requests and require you to prove your identity with 2 pieces of approved identification - one from each list below).
Passport Utility bill (from within the last 3 months)
Driving licence Current vehicle registration document
Birth certificate Bank statement (from within the last 3 months)
Data Protection Officer, Bray Leino Limited, Filleigh, Devon, EX32 0RX. Email: GDPR@brayleino.co.uk